Reiki is a gentle healing technique that originated in Japan
Reiki helps reduce stress, promotes deep relaxation and harmonizes the body, mind and spirit
Long term practice of Reiki will restore the general condition of the body. It will open the energy channels and this will allow the body to deal properly and naturally with stress and illness and cope with anxiety and depression.
Reiki leaves you feeling rejuvenated, relaxed and recharged
Benefits of Reiki:
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
- Promotes a sense of deep relaxation
- Eases muscle tension
- Helps improve the quality of sleep
- Enhances the body’s ability to heal itself
- Balances the emotional, mental, physical and spiritual aspects of oneself
- Supportive during times of acute injury
- Helps you to Release emotional blocks in your life
- Promotes a sense of peace, harmony and well being.
What Happens in a Reiki Treatment?
The method of receiving a Reiki treatment is very simple. You simply lie on a massage table and relax. There is no need to remove any clothing With gentle music playing in the background, I put my hands over the major energy centers of the body. You will likely feel very relaxed and may feel a sense of warmth or a “glowing” feeling. Reiki is safe for people of all ages, pregnant women, those with injuries or on medications.
You will walk away from this amazing healing experience, feeling rejuvenated and re-energized emotionally, physically and mentally.
Some Important notes about Reiki
Reiki is not meant as a substitute for medical or psychological diagnosis or treatment. Reiki practitioners do not diagnose conditions, perform medical treatments, prescribe or interfere with the treatment of a licensed medical professional. I believe that Reiki can work in harmony with traditional medicines and practices to complement the healing process.