36 Tips to help you love your life




The only thing preventing you from making positive changes in your life is you –


Here are some simple tips for a fabulous, amazing life

  1. Exercise - start small and keep going

  2. Drink an adequate amount of water every day

  3. Consume a nutritious diet based on wholefoods

  4. Throw away all the nasty processed rubbish that fills your pantry

  5. Avoid or limit cigarettes, alcohol, processed foods and late nights

  6. When you are healthy 90% of the time, it is ok to indulge the other 10%

  7. Take the time to work out what nourishes your soul and calms you in times of stress

  8. Don’t take life too seriously

  9. Smile laugh and be happy

  10. Take a moment each day to express gratitude for all the positive things in your life

  11. Take responsibility for your own needs and build your own self confidence and self esteem

  12. Consciously generate positive thoughts and feelings of self-love and acceptance in place of old thoughts of inferiority and inadequacy. Be in charge of your thoughts. Don’t depend on others to meet your needs

  13. Be gentle and kind to yourself

  14. Become more conscious, present and in harmony with yourself

  15. It is ok to say no - you don’t have to be everything to everyone

  16. Listen to your body

  17. Set aside YOU TIME every week and do something that nurtures you don’t let anyone else’s point of view stop you from pursuing your dreams

  18. Help others

  19. Act happy, even if you don’t always feel it, a smile attracts other smiles

  20. Get outside - step outside and look at the clouds and sky. Is it night time? Check out the stars and moon. Is it raining? Put you hand out of the window to feel the raindrops on your fingertips

  21. Declutter - get rid of what you don’t want, this will make room for what you do WANT in your life and create the space for it to come in. e.g. clothes, people, furniture, debts, negative thoughts,

  22. Get sufficient rest

  23. Whatever you give you will receive, so give what you would like to receive. If you want to be happy, do something for someone else that makes them happy

  24. Spend time with your girlfriends. Women need to be together to empower each other. Compliment other women, if they look good - tell them, when you see a woman giving her all - give her a pat on the back. These little gestures are like fairy dust, spreading out throughout the world to create confident, sexy women.

  25. Live mindfully, slow down

  26. Give yourself a daily pat on the back for something you liked about yourself or you did well that day

  27. Participate in life at the highest level you can, do those things you like to do, don't stay in a job you don't like.

  28. Watch what you say, avoid self-put-downs, stop being critical of yourself and others, look for something likeable in everyone you know and meet.

  29. Keep your awareness (thoughts) focused in present time instead of living in the past or future. Remember there are no upsets in present time

  30. Stop feeling guilty and saying ‘I'm sorry’

  31. Practise the art of laziness; give yourself permission to do nothing periodically. Schedule time by yourself.

  32. Accept others’ acknowledgements and compliments. Say ‘thank you for seeing that’, etc., and let yourself enjoy it without embarrassment.

  33. Avoid comparing yourself with others. See yourself as being of equal worth. Remember our value as human beings is not derived from what we do.

  34. Whenever you have a thought that starts with I have to....I need to.....I should.....I’d better.... Change to ‘I want to’.

  35. Pay deliberate attention to what is beautiful in others and what is already working well in the world.

  36. Share with others the things that are going well in your life and similarly affirm others in their achievements

Connect With Me

  • Facebook
  • Instagram

Kim is Trained in:

  • Dip Counselling

  • Life Coaching

  • Hypnotherapy

  • Rewind Technique for Trauma

  • NLP ( Neuro Linguistic Programming)

  • EFT ( Emotional Freedom Technique)

  • Money Breakthrough Method Coaching

  • Spontaneous Healing Method

  • Ask & Receive 

  • Numerology

  • Tantra

  • Reiki